NuoBello offers turn-key development services with a collaborative view and team-oriented approach, including complete transparency, for a true development of distinction.
Our development services include:
NuoBello works with its Clients to develop master-plans that incorporate the vision and rationale to support the project today and provides the framework to accommodate growth in the future. Aesthetic strategies are balanced with financial considerations and defined steps for implementation are provided to create a direct reflection of the participants’ vision in its creation.
What is involved in Master-Planning?
- Assessing existing site conditions for a particular site and determine the effects that site and environmental considerations have on the length of time and the ability to develop.
- Develop a strategic timeline for planning and permitting to respond to a Client's needs to determine whether a site they intend to purchase or develop can be constructed within the timeframe required to meet optimal market conditions or critical occupancy requirements.
- Design the initial master-plans with alternative layouts after extensive dialogue with the Client and the other key parties have occurred.
- Provide cost estimates, site-grading studies, building placement suggestions, conduct geotechnical investigations with erosion and sedimentation plans.
- The designs and development program are thoroughly tested with regards to site and environmental character, legal and political factors, utility infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, private and public space, physical site constraints (topography, wetlands, drainage, etc.), landscaping, lighting, zoning and regulatory issues and other factors unique to each development program.
- Finalize the master-plan with the Client and submit to the relevant authorities for approvals and attend public meetings, court and zoning hearings when required.
Whether you have a general idea of the development project or aren’t sure where to start, NuoBello offers complete concept creation services.
What is involved with Concept Creation?
- Identify the needs of the Client or development to determine the type of project and give constructive and honest feedback about the viability of the development.
- Perform feasibility studies and a market analysis in the project location to determine if the concept will be successful in that area.
- Agree with the Client on the concept and finalize the plans to develop a complete architectural design for the project.
- Create project Branding for the concept if required.
For every type of Project, NuoBello has extensive experience that can provide a comprehensive financial feasibility analysis to determine whether the Project is viable.
Feasibility analysis includes:
- Performing a market analysis in the project location.
- Determining a realistic set of assumptions in regard to the sales volumes, pricing and costs that will be incurred.
- Preparing a financial model for the project incorporating the range of assumptions in order to determine the financial viability of the project.
- Identify the critical success factors for each component of the project and run sensitivity analyses to determine the best and worst case financial outcomes.
- Consider capital and financing structures that will suite the Clients requirements and will minimize the amount of tax that the project will be required to pay.
For every of Project to proceed the Client needs to have sufficient finance available and committed. NuoBello has the experience and expertise to work closely with the Client to raise finance from banks; the financial markets, private equity; institutional investors under a range of potential structures depending on the Clients needs and the type of Project.
NuoBello can assist by:
- Determining the most appropriate capital structure.
- Identifying a long list of potential investors to approach.
- Preparing investor presentations.
- Work with lawyers to create the required legal documentation once the investors and capital structure has been finalized.
- Manage the Funds and the Investors on the Clients behalf.
NuoBello has the skills, experience and expertise to perform the detailed design of the project of the Client’s choice, or work with your chosen designers to ensure that the project will be designed in accordance with the operational requirements of the development.
Design Services offered include:
- Architectural and Interior design of Residential Communities, Condominium Complexes, Hotels, Resorts, and Integrated Developments.
- The design philosophy is to develop plans that reflect the needs of the Client using current design and construction techniques with products and materials that are readily available in the local project’s vicinity to minimize the cost of development.
- Strong collaboration between design and engineering to create accurately detailed plans that have been properly structured and ready for code approval.
NuoBello possesses the knowledge and experience necessary to manage the development process from visualization to completion.
- Complete Development services includes demand analysis, budget and pro forma creation, deal structure analysis, securing project branding, site selection, design, real estate development, construction and even through to the property management.
- Complete development services contain numerous components with the requirement of involving many outside agencies, all of which can be coordinated and managed by NuoBello to achieve a seamless development project.
- Development can be performed as a complete turn-key service or can be modularly created with an all-in-one project completion time-frame or can be designed to encompass an organic building plan for construction in phases.
Every successful business is built on a recognizable, appealing and unique brand that is able to create a consciousness that many people can easily associate that company with. Having a unique and recognizable brand, therefore, is a key to the success of any business endeavor. NuoBello knows exactly what is required in order to create and build a brand.
A brand needs to:
- Provide a clear, concise and consistent message to the customer with the right type of design that will deliver the message without the need for expensive advertising. It is necessary to do extensive research with respect to the needs of the customers to create a brand that is not only suited to their needs, but can also deliver a message to them.
- Create credibility, for when the brand is registered in the minds of the people, the credibility of the company begins to be established. Customers prefer to buy from companies they feel they know and can trust, and a strong brand gives them that assurance.
- Develop a connection between the brand and the clientele. In almost all cases, people can easily find a connection with their favorite brands.
- Motivate people, as a strong brand is a good motivator for its customers to purchase from the developer.
Cost overruns, union problems, insufficient insurance, architectural flaws, and overlooked contractual obligations are only a few of the risks that can be encountered when trying to piece a project together. By utilizing NuoBello’s turn-key services, risk management is efficiently managed by the NuoBello team who are well-versed in these types of situations with experience in multiple countries in different legal and political environments.
Risk Management services entail:
- Planning risks and solutions when developing and writing the business plan. The risks can include, construction delays, lack of income from sales or the lack of proper marketing.
- Understand the changing construction laws and industry to provide cost-effective solutions through informed decisions to keep your project moving ahead efficiently.
- Evolving and adjusting the risk management plans as the development changes to reduce the risk of any negative impact on the project.
- Adapting and analyzing business development plans compared to the risk assessment plan to avoid any potential risks.
NuoBello’s management are experts at cost engineering to increase the profit margins of a project while maintaining a high-quality image. In addition, the NuoBello supplier relationships can reduce pricing while also extending warranties for a lower cost of service.
Steps to productive Cost Engineering:
- Information gathering and product analysis to determine what the requirements are for the project and to arrive at accurate cost estimates.
- Propose various alternative ways of meeting the project requirements in order to reduce costs.
- The various alternatives are assessed by evaluating how well they meet the required service, style and quality to determine how large the cost savings will be.
- Present the best alternatives for the Client to make their final decision.
Through the numerous projects developed by the management team in various countries, NuoBello has the expertise to manage and oversee the project’s development while maintaining a high level of quality control through the construction process.
The basics of Project and Construction Management include:
- Commissioning soil and terrain investigations to foresee any obstacles.
- Site construction supervision to the Client’s specifications, ensuring adherence to all construction drawings.
- Conduct planned and surprise inspections and overall project reviews.
- Thoroughly track and inspect contractor invoices, any change orders, lien releases, inspection approvals, or any other items that could cause cost overruns and provide the Client with complete job cost tracking.
- Ongoing Client presentations to display a complete record of all relevant project and construction management information.
By reviewing the credentials of NuoBello's management, one can see that Sales and Marketing (S&M) is a second nature to the development business of NuoBello. By having strong S&M input at the inception of the concept and product, this will contribute significantly to the success of a development. And in addition by creating a strong S&M plan, the Client’s development is sure to be the forerunner of the developments in the area.
What is involved with Sales & Marketing?
- The first step is to identify the project’s target market and then create the vision for the development based on the needs of the target customer in order to correctly position the project.
- Study the competition and perform a thorough competitive analysis and market study to determine what will most appeal to the target audience.
- Determine the amount of funds that will be dedicated to S&M and suggest whether the amount is adequate or can be decreased by more targeted marketing.
- A thorough S&M plan will be created after studying the competition and developing a unique concept that will differentiate the development and set it apart.
- Design a unique concept based on the vision and positioning of the project that will specifically target potential customers and appeal to the their sense of logic over the competition’s campaigns.
- Collaterals will be created that will provide a unique identity while incorporating the brand identity and style guide consistently to deliver the project’s main message.
- Training the sales team on the basics of sales through to the detailed product specifications to create a team that understands not only the product itself, but also can deliver the contractual obligations of both the Client and its customers.
- Systems will be created that measure the effectiveness of the S&M campaigns to react to market trends as well as ensuring that expenditures are effective and in line with the budget.
One of the critical components of a successful development is a strong Public Relations (PR) campaign. The campaign should commence prior to the development even touching the ground. All of the actions of the development should be publicized even before groundbreaking, which is where NuoBello is an expert.
The basics of a successful PR campaign includes:
- Researching everything about the company, the project, the competition, the laws, the local environment, and everything that a customer would look at in order to make the campaign focused, well thought out and realistic.
- Understanding the target audience and the project owners to effectively tailor the message of the campaign to the right market with the message that the Client is comfortable with.
- Developing the strategy, which in a PR campaign is often confused with the tactics. However, the strategy is the foundation on which a tactical program is built. The strategy is the overlying mechanism of a campaign from which the tactics are deployed to meet the objectives.
- Defining the tactics used to make the strategies a reality. Strategy is used to enhance a company's brand awareness, which could include community outreach, social media use, press conferences, etc.
- Implementation and ongoing review of what will be carried out throughout the campaign and constantly calculated throughout the campaign to re-focused or implement new strategies in order to ensure the company’s message if effectively delivered.