We will charge the hotel on a ROOMED CLEANED basis.
This changes the nature of this significant cost for the hotel to be a VARIABLE cost based on the number of rooms that need to be cleaned so that these costs are directly matched to the revenues earned by the Hotel.
This protects the hotel from incurring redundant costs during periods of lower occupancies.
We will provide HIGH-QUALITY housekeeping services on a room-charged basis. This is achieved by:
- Ensuring highly productive staff by using established IFS management systems and processes to optimise the number and quality of staff.
- The initial staff will be a mix of existing IFS staff, newly recruited staff and existing hotel staff that meet the IFS quality standard.
- Superior cleaning materials that will ensure that the rooms are maintained at the highest level of cleanliness.
- The Service Charge per room per time is based on the size of the room.
Room Cleaning Operations
There are two forms of Guest Room cleaning – check-out and occupied cleaning. Time and replacements will vary and a typical room clean will comprise of the tasks listed below:
- Change sheets and pillowcases
- Empty, clean and reline waste bins
- Replenish drinking water and remove empty bottles
- Check and fill amenities (coffee/sugar/cream)
- Check and fill mini bar
Deep clean/vacuum floor
- Check all bedroom equipment/systems (Report faults via Helpdesk App)
- Replenish toilet/facial tissue
- Replenish amenities (such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shower cap, shampoo and lotion etc.)
- Change towels
- Deep clean
- Check all bathroom equipment/systems (Report faults via Helpdesk App)
Public Area Cleaning
Provide cleaning in the public area including restrooms, hallways, lobby, restaurant floors, management and back-office areas. The costs include the cleaning products and equipment required for all types of cleaning.
We provide HIGH-QUALITY cleaning services by ensuring staff are highly productive by using established IFS management systems and processes to optimise the number and quality of staff and by using superior cleaning materials that will ensure that the public areas are maintained at the highest level of cleanliness.
The resources and costs will be tailored to each hotel by managing the number of staff by determining the regularity of the required cleaning services whereby the costs can be split into fixed, semi-fixed and variable costs. The direction is decided in conjunction with the hotel management.
The monthly fee per sq metre in the respective categories of areas of the hotel, and we will provide an indicated costing when the Hotel provides the respective areas.