IFS Head Office Functions
The Facilities Management and the team on-site would be supported by the IFS Head Office functions including;
- Procurement – the IFS Procurement Policy drives site-based teams to source goods and services through its central Procurement Team, meaning they can pass on the benefits of their economies of scale and ensures transparency with regard to suppliers and costs.
- Finance – the site-based team works closely with their various contacts within the Finance Department to ensure accuracy of all Financial information & reporting as well as timely & accurate invoicing.
- Human Resources – the IFS HR Team not only look after the welfare of the IFS staff but are also responsible for the adherence and upkeep of IFS’s various ISO accreditations.
- Training – the IFS Training Team ensures that staff regularly receive training updates and refresher training to keep up with the most recent methods and standards.
- Health and Safety – regular Site Visits are carried out by HSE Officers. They also produce training and Toolbox Talks for distribution through IFS’s Eko Application and by email.
- Engineering, Cleaning and Security Excellence Teams – these teams are involved from the start-up of new contracts through to Operations and on to continuous improvement through Site Audits/Inspections /Training/Technology.
- IFS Security Academy – the IFS Security Academy trains and ensures that new guards are licensed before they are assigned a role on a site.